Sunday, October 19, 2008

TRANSFORMER

I want to introduce my favorite movie. I watched the TRANSFORMER in the Korea. It was really interesting. That was more than i could have ever imagined. Actually l like kind of Science Fiction movie. The robots in this movie can change to cars. Even if that robot were computer graphic design, i had an illusion as if the robots were reality. Especially the scene which robots fight each other was fantastic. My favorite robot was Optimus Prime which was leader of robots. It could change to big truck. So I have usually thought Optimus Prime when i saw the big truck. I am really expecting Transformer 2. Maybe it will release in 2009. I hope that you guys watch this movie.

2 comments:

Erichinchin said...

I really like that film, I have heard my uncle told about the second part in the next summer

Huaping Wu said...

i like HEROS hahaha